We have the experiences you are looking for
Our course has an important international dimension, welcoming students from all over the world with a wide range of experiences (university exchanges, internships and voluntary work).
In the Master 1 programme, Luxembourg, Tunisia, Belgium, Morocco, Austria and Egypt, as well as Madagascar are represented this year.
As for the Master 2, Peru, China, Brazil, Belarus, Switzerland, Russia, Mali, Italy, Germany and Turkey are among the countries from which our students come this year!
WHERE WE COME FROM
WHAT CAN I DO?
BETWEEN THE TWO YEARS OF THE GEAI MASTER, STUDENTS HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO DO A GAP YEAR (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Acquire professional experience in France or abroad
- Take training abroad (possibly in another field)
WHAT DO PEOPLE NORMALLY DO?
- Two 6-month internships (preferably in France or abroad)
- Complementary training to that offered in the GEAI Master (in the same field or not), preferably abroad
- A 6-month internship and a 6-month training course
- Civic service or voluntary service, preferably abroad
- Launch a business or an entrepreneurial project
WHERE WE ARE
Discover where our gap year students are...
Timothée, BNP Paribas
The gap year allows you to acquire professional experience, and to create "your own story". The gap year also has the advantage, for someone who still has doubts about what he wants to do, to refine his professional project.