We have the experience you want
Our masters again testifies to its international influence by welcoming profiles from all around the world with various experiences (university exchanges, internships and voluntary service).
For the Masters 2 this year, we have students representing countries such as Peru, China, Brazil, Belarus, Switzerland, Russia, Mali, Italy, Germany and Turkey!
For the Master 1, countries such as Luxembourg, Tunisia, Belgium, Morocco, Austria and Egypt, or even Madagascar are represented.
WHERE WE COME FROM
WHAT CAN I DO?
BETWEEN THE TWO YEARS OF THE MASTER GEAI, STUDENTS HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO DO A GAP YEAR (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Acquire professional experience in France or abroad
- Take training abroad (possibly in another field)
WHAT PEOPLE NORMALLY DO?
- Two 6-month internships (preferably in France or abroad)
- Complementary training to that offered in the GEAI Master (in the same field or not), preferably abroad
- A 6-month internship and a 6-month training course
- Civic service or voluntary service, preferably abroad
- Launch a business or an entrepreneurial project
WHERE WE ARE
Discover where our students are
Timothée, BNP Paribas
The gap year allows you to acquire professional experience, and to create "your own story". The gap year also has the advantage, for someone who still has doubts about what he wants to do, to refine his professional project.